Somos® ProtoTherm 12120 stereolithography material is the perfect solution for applications requiring resistance to heat and humidity.
Somos® ProtoTherm 12120 excels at producing highly detailed, extremely accurate parts. The material is dimensionally stable when exposed to heat and humidity making it a good candidate for high temperature fluid flow analysis, functional prototypes, and limited run, non-critical end-use parts such as wiring harnesses and support connectors in electronic devices.
- High-Temperature Fluid Flow Analysis
- Functional Prototypes Requiring Heat and Humidity Resistance
- High-Detail Parts
- Low Volume Connectors and Harnesses for Electronics
- Extremely Precise Accuracy for Small Details
- Resistant to Heat up to 250°F (121°C)
- Stable in High Humidity Environments